The Tapati Rapa Nui 2020 Festival will be held the first half of February 2020. On this page you will find all the information and tips to enjoy it to the fullest.
Dates of the Tapati 2020
The dates of the next edition of the Tapati Rapa Nui are already confirmed. The Tapati Festival will be held from 1st to 15th of February of next year 2020.
Learn more about the Tapati Rapa Nui Festival
Book your flight
If you do not want to miss this magnificent party and want to get good prices for your ticket, we advise you to book your flight to Easter Island well in advance, since the demand for those dates is very high and prices soar.
Search flights at the best price
Compare prices of all available flights and choose the best price for your trip to Easter Island
Book your accommodation
Similarly, we suggest you book your accommodation as soon as possible. The offer of rooms on the island is not very large and the availability of them during the Tapati celebration is even lower and at very high prices. Save money and gain peace of mind by booking in advance. If you also book through our website you will be collaborating with the Toki NGO School of Music and Arts whose purpose is to protect and spread the Rapa Nui culture.
Tapati Rapa Nui 2020 Program in App
The Tapati 2020 program is already available in our app (mobile application) so you can check it offline when traveling to the island.
Once installed it works without an internet connection, something very useful, since the connectivity on the island is very small or nil in many places. In addition, you avoid using paper and contribute to keeping the Rapa Nui ecosystem clean.
Official Tapati Rapa Nui 2020 Program
• The organization continues with the initiative Tapati without alcohol and tobacco smoke free.
• Get out of the car and move in Tari Mahingo: our free community buses.
• Use the bicycle
• Always use and carry a reusable bottle with you.
• On Monday, January 3, there will be a family run open to the entire local and visiting community.
• New competitions for children are incorporated.
• The competition of underwater hunting by duo is officially incorporated.
• Agricultural exposure and weighing returns to Hare Umanga Rapa Nui.
• All night activities will be held at Hanga Vare Vare.
• The night activities on Sunday, February 2 will begin at 9 pm.
• Haka Pei will not be performed
Note: The information in this program has been provided by the Illustrious Municipality of Easter Island. Some activities and schedules may be subject to possible changes due to circumstances outside the organization. We hope your understanding.