- 1. Identification of the responsible person
- 2. Applicable legislation
- 3. Personal information
- 4. Your rights and how to exercise them
- 5. External links
- 6. Social networks
- 7. Communications policy
1. Identification of the responsible person
THE WEB is managed by Javier Darío Ruiz Martín, who has the quality of responsible for the file, identified with DNI 07486036L and legal address at Calle Argentina 14 – 28110 Algete, Madrid (Spain). For any question you can contact us through the Contact Form that you will find in THE WEB or by writing to the mail email@example.com.
The purpose of LA WEB is to provide information about the tourist destination Isla de Pascua, as well as about the existing service providers in said destination, including therefore the disclosure for advertising purposes of said service providers and online marketing through affiliate marketing.
2. Applicable legislation
THE WEB is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework. Specifically, we are governed by the following rules:
• General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). Regulation of the European Union, which unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
• Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) and its Regulations approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21. Spanish regulations regarding the processing of personal data and the obligations of those responsible for the management of this information.
• Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). Standard that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means.
3. Personal information
3.1 What are personal data and what types of data do we collect and store?
According to article 3 of the LOPD, personal data is defined as “any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals.”
For example, personal data is the name, identity document or email of a person, including any other information that grouped can facilitate their identification.
In our case, the only personal data that THE WEB collects is the name, with or without a surname (we never ask for the surname, give it to us is your decision), the mail and sometimes a contact phone number. This data collection is done as long as you, as a user of THE WEB, decide that you want to contact us and / or with the service providers in the tourist destination whose information we disseminate.
In no case we treat data of minors of 14 years. Therefore, if you are under 14 years of age, please refrain from providing us with any of your personal information and do not complete or send any of the Contact Forms that you will find on THE WEB. Remember that this does not prevent you from being able to inform yourself with the contents we offer. In case of contravening this forecast, THE WEB and its managers are exempt from any responsibility.
Additionally, when you visit THE WEB, there is information that is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
3.2 Why do we collect this data?
We collect your data ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY with the following objectives:
• Communicate with you when you make a query or need more information about any of the topics covered in THE WEB. In other words, to be able to respond to your mails.
• If you are a service provider in the destination, to keep in touch with you either via mail or telephone (if you provide it to us) and send you commercial communications that have been previously authorized by you.
• If you are a user of THE WEB, to facilitate that you put yourself in direct contact with any of the service providers that appear in it and with which you have actively decided that you wish to contact by filling out the corresponding Contact Form (individualized for each provider of services), or when sending a message through WhatsApp (or some similar means that may be available). In this case, the WEB is simply a facilitator and is not responsible for the use that the final recipients of your communications make with the personal data you send them.
• Finally, your IP address is collected, on the one hand, in order to facilitate browsing on the Internet and, on the other, with the purpose of performing a statistical analysis on the number of visitors to THE WEB and its origin.
The personal data collected is stored in a file owned by the person responsible for THE WEBSITE, with the sole purpose of sending you electronic communications relating to the WEB’s own activity. These data, as we have already told you, are purely identifying and in no case do we collect or collect sensitive information that requires special protection.
THE WEB does not send bulletins, promotions, or mailings in bulk, nor commercial offers without prior authorization. We will only contact you if you are the one requesting us some information or we will facilitate you to contact one of the service providers that appear on THE WEB, provided that you fill in any of the Contact Forms and expressly accept these Policies. Privacy.
In no case will we give your personal data a different use to the one described in this document, nor will we cede, sell or share it with third parties.
Please keep in mind that by completing any of the Contact Forms that appear below the information of the various service providers in the tourist destination, you do so with the aim of contacting them directly, so in those cases LA WEB is only a facilitator and you are the one who freely and proactively is transferring your personal data to those providers, who may be outside the European Union and regulate their Privacy Policies by different laws.
3.3 Where are your personal data stored and for how long?
The personal data that you voluntarily give to THE WEB, are saved in the following way:
• On the servers of our hosting provider WebEmpresa, where the WEB is hosted. We invite you to learn more about their Privacy Policies at: https://www.webempresa.com/aviso-legal.html
• At the legal address of the person responsible for THE WEBSITE, using our own storage media.
We will keep your data as long as you allow and always to fulfill the purpose for which you have provided them, unless you decide to ask us to unsubscribe, according to the rights that assist you and that we will detail later.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide us, leaving the WEB and its responsible, exempted from any responsibility in this regard.
3.4 Security measures
You can be sure that THE WEB adopts at all times the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data that you provide us, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access; always taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they may be exposed either from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
In addition, you can rest easy, since in the WEB the communication between the users and the server is done using encrypted data by means of the HTTPS protocol, which supposes the maximum degree of protection existing nowadays. In case of new technologies, safer, be sure that we will adapt to them.
4. Your rights and how to exercise them
Remember that as established in the RGPD and in the LOPD as a user of THE WEB, at all times you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and right to be forgotten, which means that YOU and ONLY YOU decide on the personal information you provide us.
If at any time you want to exercise any of those rights, for example to rectify or delete your personal data from our systems, you will only have to write to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it. We will proceed to make your request effective within a maximum period of 48 hours.
THE WEB is not responsible for the use made of your personal data by the service providers with whom you contact directly through THE WEB, nor can it guarantee the proper exercise of your rights before them. If you wish to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the use of your personal data by any of these third parties, you must directly contact them.
As an additional service to users and taking into account that its objective is to provide information about the tourist destination and about the service providers existing in it, THE WEB can include links (hyperlinks, hyperlinks, etc.) to other websites operated and controlled by third parties.
Therefore, THE WEB does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices; or is not responsible in any case for the results or consequences that may be generated for you as a user, for access to these links. We recommend that before providing personal information to websites outside of us or sending communications with your personal data to service providers through the Contact Forms or messaging systems, review the privacy policies of those websites and / or suppliers.
Any user, either a natural or legal person, can establish a link (hyperlink, links or buttons) from their website to THE WEB. The establishment of such link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between it and the owner of the website on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the WEB of its contents or services. In any case, we reserve the right to prohibit or disable at any time any link to THE WEB.
In the WEB you will also find links to different social networks, so if you are a member of one of them and you choose to click on the corresponding link, the social network provider will be able to link your profile data with the information of your visit to said network. Web page. In those cases THE WEB does not receive information about your profile but everything is between you and the social network.
We recommend you visit the sections corresponding to the Privacy Policies of each social network in order to inform yourself and ensure how they treat your personal data.
If you follow our content in any of the social networks and you want to stop receiving information about THE WEB by those means, you can restrict it or eliminate it following the established procedures in each social network.
7. Communications policy
In the WEB we do not perform spam practices NEVER, we do not do surveys, we do not send communications for advertising purposes, we do not even send newsletter with updated content, nor alerts and we will not send you any commercial information unless you are the one who has requested.
However, if after answering your questions or we have sent the information you request, you decide that you want to make sure you do not receive any communication from THE WEB, you just have to write to email@example.com and we will eliminate your name and email of our files, in compliance with the provisions of the law, as we have already told you before when talking about your rights.
In summary, you can be calm @, we will treat your personal information in a responsible, safe and always according to what the law does not require.